donna wearmouth

I stumbled across Donna Wearmouth's work a couple of days ago and immediately fell in love!  Donna is a graphic designer and these posters (below) were designed by her as part of her degree.  They were designed for a fictional gallery (Quadra) and I understand that she created the brand identity, stationery and guides too. 

I love the bold shapes and the typeface and was very excited to find that I could purchase them online!   They are available to buy here.  I was in touch with Donna by email (very lovely and very helpful!) as I wondered whether the background was white or grey.  I was hoping it was white but Donna explained that they are printed on grey stock and that they look great in a white box frame.  I thought that sounded perfect so they are winging their way to me now.  I am planning to display them in Ikea's white Ribba frames (Donna has used these in her own studio).

I can't wait for them to arrive...I will post photos once framed and on the wall.  I am so good at framing things as soon as I get them ;)



1 comments:

  1. Cute new blog! I like the design - very clean & modern.

    Hope you are well,
    e

    ReplyDelete

Six Black Dots All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger